Company Name - Company Message
Foreign Students

For our foreign students we do offer training under Federal Aviation Adminstration (FAA)  part 141 and can provide a I-20 for a M1 student visa.  We also can process your flight training request with the Transportation Security Administration (TSA) which is required before any flight training can be conducted.  These services are at an extra cost.

A M1 visa allows for up to 12 months of study in the United States.

Basic English skills in both Speaking and Written ability are necessary before starting the program.